Enjoy a whole new level of comfort and efficiency.
Explore the Whole House Approach.
This approach, follows the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® guidelines and can help improve your home's comfort, efficiency and value. Make upgrades to your air conditioning, insulation and more to receive:
- Incentives up to $5,000
- Reduced costs and improved energy efficiency
- Cleaner air in the home
- Increased resale value of your home
How does it work?
- A local service provider performs an efficiency assessment of your home.
- Your service provider will also send a PSO Home Energy Analyst to assess your home and verify that recommended improvements will boost efficiency, reduce costs and improve health and safety.
- After installation, your home will receive a final assessment and verification to ensure all work was done properly.
To get started, click here to find a participating service provider.
You can also call 888-776-1366 or email us at homes@PowerForwardWithPSO.com.
Just upgrading one or two items? Click here to learn how PSO can save you money off your installation costs through our Individual Project Approach.
WHOLE HOUSE APPROACH INCENTIVE SCHEDULE
- Projects must be completed prior to December 15, 2015; at least three (3) eligible energy-efficiency measures greater than or equal to $500 in value must be installed to qualify.
- More than one air conditioner and/or heat pump can be installed in a project, and each unit will qualify as a measure.
- If a project has more than one HVAC system, duct replacement and duct sealing can remediate multiple systems with a maximum of $1200 for replacement and $700 for sealing per project.
- Incentives may not exceed the value of installed measures (individually or collectively).
- Incentives are contingent upon a complete home performance energy assessment, pre and post diagnostic testing, home energy models, submitted and approved scopes of work and eligibility pre-approval.
- Whole House Approach incentives are subject to available funds. PSO reserves the right to change or end any portion of this program without notice.
- Homes must be located within the PSO electric service territory, have a valid PSO meter number or account number and proposed measures that have not been previously been incentivized by a PSO energy-efficiency program.