IMPROVE YOUR WINDOW-SHOPPING EXPERIENCE.
Follow these purchasing and installation tips
for optimal window performance.
- Purchase your ENERGY STAR® certified windows and doors from a retailer or manufacturer that participates in the ENERGY STAR program.
- Ask for ENERGY STAR products when ordering, and look for the ENERGY STAR climate zone label. Verify the product you are considering is suitable for Oklahoma.
- Ensure that the ENERGY STAR climate zone label appears on the product next to the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC).
- Proper installation is necessary for optimal window performance.
- When installing windows, utilizing a participating PSO service provider is recommended.
Get started by understanding how your home uses energy. Explore PSO’s My Energy Advisor tool to track your usage, set goals to reduce monthly bills and find rebates to help you save even more.