Improve your window-shopping experience.
Follow these purchasing and installation tips
for optimal window performance.
- Purchase your ENERGY STAR® certified windows and doors from a retailer or manufacturer that participates in the ENERGY STAR program.
- Ask for ENERGY STAR products when ordering, and look for the ENERGY STAR climate zone label. Verify the product you are considering is suitable for Oklahoma.
- Ensure that the ENERGY STAR climate zone label appears on the product next to the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC).
- Proper installation is necessary for optimal window performance.
- When installing windows, utilizing a participating PSO service provider is recommended.
Now, take the ENERGY STAR pledge to make your home even more energy efficient.