Improve your window-shopping experience.
Follow these purchasing and installation tips
for optimal window performance.
- Purchase your ENERGY STAR® certified windows and doors from a retailer or manufacturer that participates in the ENERGY STAR program.
- Ask for ENERGY STAR products when ordering, and look for the ENERGY STAR climate zone label. Verify the product you are considering is suitable for Oklahoma.
- Ensure that the ENERGY STAR climate zone label appears on the product next to the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC).
- Proper installation is necessary for optimal window performance.
- When installing windows, utilizing a participating PSO service provider is recommended.
Now, take the ENERGY STAR pledge to make your home even more energy efficient.
If you've enjoyed reading these tips, sign up below to receive more of them once a month through our newsletter.