Reduce your water heating costs.
The savings are no drop in the bucket.
Laundry and Dishes
- Wash laundry in cold water.
- Wash full loads of laundry.
- Wash full loads of dishes in your dishwasher, and use the energy saver selections on your dishwasher.
- Take shorter, cooler showers.
- Install low-flow showerheads to reduce your hot water usage.
- Locate and fix water leaks.
- If you have a swimming pool, install solar heaters to warm the water.
- Take the ENERGY STAR pledge to make your home more energy efficient.
If you've enjoyed reading these tips, sign up below to receive more of them once a month through our newsletter.