Earn cash for your business as a PSO Peak Performer.
Peak Performers is a power management service that rewards businesses for reducing or shifting electricity use during times of high demand. By joining this elite club, participating businesses earn substantial incentives that go directly to their bottom line.
Already a Peak Performer? Check your usage data here
Peak Performers’ wide-ranging benefits include:
- Revenue: Create a new revenue stream for your business.
- Grid Reliability: Reduce the likelihood of overloading the electrical circuits in your community.
- Environmental Protection: Offset the need for new power plants, thereby reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Usage Reports: Customers can access valuable usage data to help reduce operating costs on an ongoing basis.
Here’s how it works:
- Peak Performer businesses reduce power usage up to 12 times per year.
- Each load reduction lasts no more than four hours.
- Participation is voluntary and participating businesses receive cash incentives.
- For easy load reduction measures, click here.
Click here for a list of businesses and organizations that are Peak Performers.
Call 1.888.776.1366 to speak directly with us and get enrolled today.