Save with the flip of a switch.
Get lighting incentives from PSO.
Lighting can represent up to a third of your total energy bill. Lighten your load with lighting incentives on:
- Retrofit lighting
- New construction lighting
- LED traffic signals
- Custom lighting efficiency projects
Consider these tips for reducing lighting costs:
- Install occupancy sensors. Occupancy sensors detect heat and motion. You can install them to shut off lights when your facility is unoccupied.
- Replace old lighting ballasts. New ballasts are more efficient and produce less heat.
- Use CFLs and LEDs where possible. CFLs save up to 75% more energy compared with incandescent bulbs. LEDs save even more.
- Use natural light. Nothing is cheaper than natural light from the sun. Open window covers to let the light in. And consider installing skylights if your workspace can accommodate them.
See savings in a whole new light.