Hotel and commercial kitchen incentives.
They're definitely worth checking into.
According to ENERGY STAR®, hotels spend an average of $2,196 per room on energy costs annually. Commercial kitchens, on the other hand, use five to ten times as much energy per square foot as other commercial buildings. It's not hard to see the incredible advantages of improving efficiency in these settings.
The good news is you can upgrade energy efficiency without compromising guest comfort and satisfaction. PSO offers an extensive range of incentives to help hotels and commercial kitchens cut energy costs. Act now to earn incentives on:
- Electric fat fryers and steam cookers
- Electric insulated holding cabinets
- Electric griddles and convection ovens
- Electric combination ovens
- Refrigerators, freezers and ice machines
- Smart power strips
- Personal occupancy sensors
- Hotel room HVAC controls and HVAC receptacle controls
- Refrigerated and non-refrigerated vending machine controls
Investing in efficiency pays for itself over time, and it improves the asset value of your business. It's hard to argue with that logic.
Call 1.888.776.1366 to learn more.
Visit the Application Center below to get cooking.