Improving comfort and efficiency in your retail space?
Now that's an easy sell.
There's no shortage of reasons to improve efficiency at your retail location. Lower overhead improves profit margins, allowing you to pass savings directly to your customers. New equipment creates a more attractive and enticing environment for shoppers. And efficiency upgrades improve the overall comfort of your environment, making the shopping experience that much better for your patrons.
PSO offers several money-saving programs for retailers, including:
- Peak Performers. Earn incentives for voluntarily reducing peak usage just a few times a year.
- Prescribed incentives. Earn incentives for specific measures including lighting, HVAC upgrades, occupancy sensors and more.
- Total Building Tune-Up: PSO offers incentives to help you identify low-cost improvements. We help you optimize your existing equipment for a more efficient performance while increasing the life of your building's systems.
Here are some simple ways to improve efficiency at your store:
- Turn off lights that aren't in use.
- Install occupancy sensors in bathrooms and break rooms. Occupancy sensors automatically shut off lights and fans in empty rooms and floors.
- Clean or replace HVAC filters monthly. Dirty filters waste energy and place unnecessary strain on your HVAC system.
- Adjust temperatures. A few degrees can make a big difference on your energy bills.
Click here to learn more about business incentives today.
Or call 1.888.776.1366 to learn more.