Make room for efficiency.
When it comes to running a hotel efficiently, there’s always room for improvement. With annual energy costs at around $2,000 per room, even the smallest of upgrades can mean significant savings over the course of a year.
Whether you’re upgrading your facility or building a new one, PSO offers a host of efficiency options to fit every budget, and incentives to help you to conserve energy and cut costs. We can advise you where upgrades can help, and how to optimize what you already have.
Here are just a few of the tools and resources available from PSO:
- Lighting Incentives. Earn incentives for upgrading to high-efficiency lighting systems, such as T8 lamps and LEDs, and for installing occupancy sensors.
- HVAC Incentives. Earn incentives for installing occupancy-based HVAC/receptacle controls in your existing hotel, or energy-efficient central HVAC systems..
- Total Building Tune-Up. PSO offers incentives to help you identify low-cost improvements. We help you optimize your existing equipment for a more efficient performance while increasing the life of your building's systems.
- Peak Performers. Earn incentives for voluntarily reducing peak usage just a few times a year.
Here are a few tips to help you save money and energy on your own:
- Consider cold-water laundering.
- Turn off lights and lower thermostats in unoccupied rooms.
- Clean or replace HVAC filters monthly.
- Schedule annual boiler maintenance to measure efficiency.
Click here to learn about the efficiency incentives available to businesses like yours. Or call 1.888.776.1366 and speak directly to us.